The Empire of Tamriel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Cyrodiil

2 posters

Go down

Western Cyrodiil Empty Western Cyrodiil

Post by Western Cyrodiil Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, I am Western Cyrodiil! I'm going to tell a little bit about me. I am Brazilian and live in São Paulo, but my family is originally Eastern European. I love to listen to all kinds of music, playing video games and tabletop RPGs. My favourite music genres are probably rock (in general, mostly progressive) and jazz. The video game series I most enjoyed are The Elder Scrolls (played all the main five and Online), Batman: Arkham and Ace Attorney. I am a Marxist-Leninist communist who loves politics, and I am a non-radical atheist. I also love playing (and DMing!) tabletop RPGs, and I'll be publishing my first campaign scenery soon!

About my NationStates life, I first joined NS a few years ago when doing a research about supercontinents, and accidentally fell in the site. I got interested, and started playing the game. Since then, a lot of things have happened. In the 30th of October, 2014, I founded this nation (my seventh) to participate on a military operation against another region. The operation was successful, and I forgot this nation. 15 days later, I was checking on my puppets and found this nation. It had a telegram from someone called "The Emperor of Tamriel", calling me to join his small region. I accepted, but thought I would be staying just a few days and leave. It looks like I was wrong Smile

Last edited by Western Cyrodiil on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Western Cyrodiil
Western Cyrodiil

Back to top Go down

Western Cyrodiil Empty Re: Western Cyrodiil

Post by The Emperor of Tamriel Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Its good you came. Very Happy
The Emperor of Tamriel
The Emperor of Tamriel
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: